Porzyme® is a range of feed enzymes that improves the digestibility of pig diets and delivers significant savings in cost without compromising on performance.
Porzyme® tp100 - for starter pigs:
An enzyme blend, Porzyme® tp100 optimizes digestibility in diets based on corn, broken rice, wheat, sorghum, and grain by-products. Proven in use, it is shown to improve the daily weight gain (DWG) of piglets by 10% and the feed conversion ratio (FCR) by 7.6%.
Porzyme® 9300 - for grower-finisher pigs:
Porzyme® 9300 is a single-activity enzyme that maximizes performance from grower-finisher pig diets based on corn, broken rice, sorghum, wheat, rye, triticale, and grain by-products. Multiple trials show that it can improve average bodyweight gain (BWG) by 6.7% and FCR by 6%, while the application in corn/soy diets for lactating sows increases weight gain per piglet by 14% compared to control.
- Improves feed intake: Breaks down fiber components of feed, which in turn improves digestion, performance, and gut health.
- Reduces feed costs: Enables producers to reduce the inclusion of high-cost dietary ingredients with no impact on performance.
- Maintains performance and compliance: Allows producers to achieve a healthy performance within the context of widespread restrictions on the use of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs).
- Provides a cost-effective solution: Allows more flexibility for feed formulation to offset rising raw material costs of specialist post-weaning piglet diets.
- Improves uniformity: Delivers gains of around 30% in all life stages, reducing the need for sorting, enabling earlier clearing, and resulting in a higher percentage reaching desired weight at slaughter. Safe, accurate, and easy handling.