Danisco® Xylanase targets arabinoxylans in dietary fiber to mitigate their negative effects and generate additional energy. It helps to release valuable nutrients, reduce digesta viscosity, and improve litter quality as well as fecal consistency.
- Flexible dosing: Variable inclusions are calculated according to feed ingredients and diet formulation for maximum value.
- Proven results: Higher digestibility consistently results in improved feed conversion ratio (FCR) and bodyweight gain (BWG) across all species.
- Potential for additional feed cost savings: Through flexible feed formulation in combination with our phytases.
- Superior heat stability: Thermostable at temperatures of up to 90°C (194°F).
- Convenient application: Liquid and dry product formats ensure safe, accurate, and easy handling.