Through its osmolyte and methyl donor functions, Betafin® natural betaine helps to maintain performance and reduce production costs.
Extracted from sustainable sugar beet molasses and vinasses (fermented molasses) using our patented process, Betafin® offers a dual action that reduces feed costs, provides more energy for growth, and increases profit. Exceptional results which offer greater net value in use than either synthetic anhydrous betaine or betaine-HCI products.
- Osmolyte that helps maintain gut integrity at times of production stress: From supporting coccidiostats, to protecting against dehydration and heat stress, Betafin® works to address key challenges and minimize their impact on gut structure.
- Methyl donor that spares metabolic energy and/or methyl group donation; which enhances important performance parameters, such as bodyweight gain (BWG), milk production, liveability, and feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Reduces feed costs: Replaces some added methionine and all choline chloride supplements, which reduces dietary energy specifications to consistently deliver valuable cost savings.
- Suitable for organic feed production: According to the Regulation (EU) 2019/2164. Included in the OMRI Products Lists© - Betafin® BT for all species
- Reduced carbon footprint: Betafin® has a 4-5x smaller carbon footprint than synthetic betaine demonstrated through a lifecycle analysis.